Pages

Oaklie

Wednesday 16 December 2009

My Journey To Become An Adult...

...progressed a little bit yesterday.

I had a short telephone interview with the woman I contacted the other week about the job for Rowan Yarns at John Lewis. She seemed to really like me and I think I came across well. She said she would contact me mid-January to arrange a meeting towards the end of January when she visits Cardiff. So I've been looking up Rowan patterns for something nice to wear to impress her when we meet.

I phoned up Cat's Protection League and got neutering vouchers for the kittens. Half price each. Or 2 for 1. (Or 4 for 2) bahaha. Yeah, I'm hilarious.

Andddd I booked more driving lessons (and my driving test). Urgh. First, well more like 16th lesson tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment