Pages

Oaklie

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Help Me! (again) I'm addicted to designer.

I've recently become a stickler for designer garb. Within the last 4 months I've bought:
  • Christopher Kane for Topshop dress - £45
  • Proper posh jacket - £60
  • Radley handbag - £200
  • 2 pairs of Jimmy Choo for H&M shoes - £50 each
Oops! BUT have I found a website that might help me and put a little more fun into getting designer gear?

Designer Auction

An amazing website and a fantastic idea. Basically you credit your account with 'bids'. Each bid costs £1 and enables you 1 bid on an item. When you bid on an item the price of the item goes up by 1p and the time of the auction goes up by 1 minute.
Apparently most of the auctions on there end up being 90% price savings on the original price of the item!

As I type I have not yet bid on anything (I bought 5 bids for £5) but on the site is:
  1. A Louis Vuitton 'Speedy 35' bag. It has 14 minutes left on the auction and is currently £3.01
  2. An Apple MacBook Air. It has 17 minutes left on the auction and is currently £6.63
Amazing! I shall update if and when I win anything.

You can also BUY the item with a discount of the amount you bid for it earlier. If that makes sense? hehe! It's so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment