Pages

Oaklie

Sunday 24 July 2011

Life Update Again

Getting sick of these now, eh? Ah well

Job: I have a job! I start on Wednesday! It's so, so far from a dream job (i.e. working in a call centre) but for now, it's money in the bank. I also interviewed with Specsavers yesterday afternoon so we'll see how that goes too. I'd rather do that to be honest.

Move out of Cathays: Done! Living in Heath. I whinged before that it was further from my boyfriend, but we are no longer and I get a nice healthy foot-killing walk into town. Could be worse.

Book Club: Decided to hold off starting my own for a bit but have joined Cardiff Read which meets once a month at Chapter in Canton. Next month's book is The Scarlet Letter which is what inspires Olive to become 'Easy A' in one of my favourite films of the same name. It was meant to be. I'll enjoy that one.

Choir: I emailed the director of a choir who said that once their rehearsals begin again in September I am welcome to come along to a few before auditioning, so fingers crossed for that!

Karate/archery: No cigar, yet. Need to be more stable with my monies before I start looking into these.

Writing: Literally just now sent off my Masters application. Also last night I was talking to a friend who now lives in London but was a writer on the Cardiff comedy circuit previously. We's gonna do some scriptwriting together which is majorly exciting for me. I'll hopefully talk to Ana soon about getting back on track with the comic book art too.

TA DA! Apart from unstable financial situation, life's not too horrendously shabby right now. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment