Pages

Oaklie

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Top 10 'Friends' Guest Stars

Over 10 seasons and 236 episodes, 'Friends' has seen many, many guest stars. Some not so famous for their time in America have gone on to become huge stars, others already huge in America. With over 50 guest appearances, here is my personal favourite top 10:

10. Alec Baldwin
Alec Baldwin appeared in Season 8 as Phoebe's overly-enthusiastic boyfriend, Parker. He accompanies the Friends to Jack and Judy's 35th wedding anniversary party and is my #10 because he reminds me of a couple of people I know. Here's a short compilation of Parker scenes for you to enjoy:
LOOK AT THIS BOUNCY PLATE THING!

9. Brad Pitt
Hilarity ensues as Jennifer Aniston's then-husband Brad Pitt guest stars in Season 8 as Rachel-hating Will. He's just so. Good. Looking. UNH.
I HATE HER. I JUST, I HATE HER, ROSS, I HATE HER.

8. Danny DeVito
He plays an aged male stripper at Phoebe's bachelorette party in Seaon 10. Need I say more?
UHHHHHH! YOUUUU MAKE ME FEEL

7. Charlie Sheen
Eh, with the current situation, how could I not put Charlie Sheen on this list? Another of Phoebe's boyfriends, this time Phoebe gives Ryan chicken pox and they have to cope on their date.
ITCHY SCRATCHY VIDEO

6. Winona Ryder
Old sorority make-out buddy of Rachel, Winona Ryder plays Melissa. Rachel and Melissa kissed in college but Winona's character swears blind they didn't. This video is the culmination:
A BIT OF GIRL ON GIRL

5. Hugh Laurie
Hardly anyone remembers this guest spot. Hugh Laurie was barely known in the USA at the time of this Season 4 episode. Now, thanks to 'House', he's one of the most well-known faces on TV in America. Of course, us Brits knew back then. This is wonderful.
HUGH LAURIE BEING FUCKING AWESOME

4. Denise Richards
This isn't because I particularly like Denise Richards that much, and her 'acting' isn't brilliant in this, but the reactions of the Friends and the editing is simply genius. It actually guffaw at it.
DANANANAAAA FEELS SO GOOD

3. Bruce Willis
Bruce Willis plays the father of Elizabeth, a *very* young woman whom Ross is dating in Season 6. This scene won Willis an Emmy for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series and, to be honest, it's easy to see why.
I, TOO, AM A COOL GUY

2. Robin Williams & Billy Crystal
This is one of my favourite teasers for Friends. It makes me cry with laughter every time. It could be Robin Williams' accent, it could be Billy Crystal's apologetic smile at the end...
I DUNNO. MAYBE IS MY WOOOUND

and my favourite guest spot on Friends of all time is...

1. Jon Lovitz
Just watch it. It *SLAYS* me. (NB. Very pissed off at the quality but it's the only one on YouTube)
TARTLETS?

No comments:

Post a Comment